In order to register for our programs:
- Children must meet age requirement for desired class. (a copy of a birth certificate may be required)
- 2s, 3s, and 4s must be age of class by December 31st.
- Children must have health form and a physical completed by family physician or clinic in compliance with NYC Department of Health before starting in September.
- Children must be up-to-date on all vaccinations.
All children will be observed prior to admission.
Begins on Thursday, February 13th from 5:00-7:00pm and is on a first-come, first served basis for tuition based classes only.
- Families with children who are currently enrolled in the preschool may pre-register those children as well as siblings on Tuesday, February 11th.
- Families who are members of Castleton Hill Moravian Church in good standing may pre-register their children on Tuesday, February 11th.
- Families who are alumni of Castleton Hill Moravian Preschool may pre-register their children Wednesday, February 12th.
3-K & Pre-K For All Registration
Current members of Castleton Hill Preschool will have priority when applying for a NYC Department of Education 3-K & Pre-K For All seat. More detailed information is available at MySchools.nyc.
At the time of registration, a deposit of $600 plus a $50 registration fee is required. This deposit is applied to your tuition for the month of June of the school year being registered. A second advance tuition payment is due in May also to be applied to the May tuition payment of the school year registered. Your next scheduled tuition payment will be September 1st. Monthly payments continue through April 1st.
- The registration fee and advanced tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No reduction in tuition will be made for absence due to illness, vacation or personal reasons. Tuition is due as scheduled.
- A 10% tuition discount is available for each child when siblings are registered during the same school year.
- A 10% discount is also available to Castleton Hill Moravian Church members in good standing.
- Financial assistance may be available to families when the need arises due to financial difficulties. Applications are available in the preschool office and are reviewed by the Preschool Committee. All information will be kept confidential. Scholarships are awarded on an as-needed basis.